Thursday, August 4, 2016

This isn't about the trip but I wanted to mention that I now have been given an opportunity to play at the Burning Man Central Café! (Monday, August 29th from 6:00PM until 7:20PM) Here are a few of the songs I will play (only orignal music allowed )... (note - simple, non-professional sample recordings here, only for copyright purposes)

1) "Dreaming in Color" - written for & about Iron Cowgirl Missy, who graciously took the time to teach me how to write music!

2) "Children in the House" - my second song, could be titled "My Life in 6 Minutes"

3) "Remembering Amanda" - written just before the Australia trip

4) "Enfants dans la Maison" - "Children in the House" sung in French! (On my niece's boat in Alabama...with an iPhone)

5) "Jenny" - written for my grandniece in Montreal. 1/2 in French, half in English.

6) "Family All Around" - Written in Costa Rica about how we acquire new family in our lives.
https://sites.google.com/site/ironandmetravelingcom/audio/Ron%20Marcel%20-%20Family%20all%20Around.mp3?attredirects=0&d=1

7) "Matt, Lori, Iron & me" - written to document the new engine & trans gifted to me by Matt Levatich & Lori Oelhafen of Harley.
https://sites.google.com/site/ironandmetravelingcom/audio/Ron%20Marcel%20-%20Matt%2C%20Lori%2C%20Iron%20%26%20me.mp3?attredirects=0&d=1

8) "The Children" - inspired by my friends Rachel & Jesse's young daughter who reminded me what it was like to be young again! (if only for a little while)

1 comment:

  1. Hello. I met Mr Marcel at Barkley Homestead NT in March 2016.
    Such a nice man & so interesting & I was so envious of his experiences.
    At the time I had no means to check the site he gave me but now I am catching up on my travel notes (my Covid project) & have been able to look here & look at his amazing travel map of his Australian trip.
    I hope you are well Ron & still travelling, as am I.
    May 2021 bring you joy & fulfillment in abundance.
    Cheers
    Denise
    PS I still have my Tardis
    ������

    ReplyDelete